Last Updated on 2021-03-01 by Spongebob
Even during the lockdown, the majority of us live a very fast paced lifestyle that involves more things to get done than we really have time for.
As a result, it is ourselves that we don’t fully take care of.
Planning a vacation after the pandemic is a great way to reward yourself for your hard work as well as have some time to relax.
Many people think they can’t afford a vacation, but with some time spent looking into various aspects of things it is very possible to take the vacation you want without paying a fortune for it.
First, you need to decide where you want to travel so that you can collect all the information about getting there and the various attractions.
If you need transportation to get there look at the various options.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ See Current Price
✅ Best Travel Duffle Bags: Men’s and Women’s
“I needed a larger bag to carry my (large) sparring equipment, uniform and papers for Taekwondo. This bag ended up being the perfect size – it’s a big bag, but it’s not too large.
On the thickness of the material – it seems more durable than I need for my purposes, but I would not want to put sharp, metal, or extremely heavy objects in here. I think the material could be torn when under stress, which is probably where the critiques of durability comes from.
I find it to be the typical quality of Swiss Gear, which justifies the price to me. It’s wonderful for my purposes, and it’ll also be great when I travel as it is very spacious and versatile. Very satisfied customer.” – Great For Sports Gear
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ See Current Price
✅ Best Minimalist Anti Theft Travel Backpacks With USB Charging Port
“Overall this backpack has been designed with high quality materials, a host of thoughtful features and plenty of storage! On the exterior of the bag, the light gray material facing outward when worn, is made to resist scratches, tears and other type of abrasions. Although I did not test the bag in rain or snow, I feel that it would hold up well. The backpack is lightweight, comfortable and easily adjustable.
Under one of the shoulder straps, a USB port can be found and is easily accessible. Through the interior of the bag, a wire connects the USB port to a portable power source (not included) of your choice. Inside, a pocket with a battery symbol shows where the USB plug from the port can be connected to a power source.
On the other shoulder strap, inside a zippered compartment, a water bottle holder can unfold out. Above the same strap, one will find a coiled cord that can be stretched out and secured around an object to prevent theft of the bag. At the top of the backpack, the two main zippers can be placed into a configurable TSA lock to block inside access. Behind both straps, on the back side of the bag, there is a hidden zippered compartment for added security.
When the bag is completely unzipped, it opens like a clam shell. Due to its design, there is quite a bit of space inside.
On one side, there is a laptop compartment, a tablet (or similar) compartment and zippered compartment for the portable power source and other small items. On the other side of the bag, there are two removable zippered storage bags, two pockets underneath where the storage bags velcro onto, two pockets on the inside walls of the bag and a large open pocket with a built-in zippered pocket.
When opened, both removable storage bags have mesh pockets to quickly locate items, additional pockets and either a hook or carabiner. Other amenities included are a rain guard that covers the entire backpack, and a small RFID bag to store item that one would like to be shielded.
Overall, I am happy with the backpack. It is the right size, lightweight, comfortable and has a number of the features that I wanted to satisfy both my business and personal needs” – Comfortable Backpack with Thoughtful Features!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ See Current Price
✅ Best Travel Backpack With Roller: Airline Approved
“I’ve been using this backpack for about 2 months now and I love it. I have a bad back and this makes carrying my nursing textbooks so much easier. Plenty of smaller storage compartments. Easily holds several very large binders, plus my laptop & charger. Glides smoothly, sturdy framework, straps easy to use. Haven’t had any issues with it tipping over when it’s full. I also use this bag as a carry-on when I fly. It can bulge out pretty far when it’s packed full, but I’ve always been able to fit it in an overhead bin.” – Great For School Or As Carry-On Luggage
Are tour packages worth it?
Many people think getting a package vacation that includes airfare, hotel, and a rental car is the best way to go. In many cases it can be but that isn’t always the case. It depends on the various specials that are available.
For example my husband and I wanted to take our children to Disneyland.
Yet the cost was several thousand dollars for the round trip flight, hotel, passes to the parks, and rental car.
We thought about going somewhere else but decided to see what our options were first.
We discovered that it was almost $300 per person to fly to California and back.
Yet we found round trip tickets to Las Vegas Nevada for $99 per person. We rented our car from that airport instead and drove the remaining four hours to California.
With a family of five, we saved $1,000 less the cost of gas to get back and forth.
This definitely allowed us to be able to take the vacation we wanted on the budget we had available.
How to save money for travel?
- If you can schedule your vacation on the off season for your location you will save a great deal of money. Common vacation spots like Hawaii, Cancun and the Bahamas are always more expensive in the summer time.Yet they are absolutely gorgeous even in the winter months.
- Traveling on weekdays instead of over the weekend will also save you money. In most cases your hotel room will increase by at least $40 per night if you stay in it on a Friday or Saturday night.
- When it comes to saving money on vacations, if your travel dates are flexible you will save plenty of money. This is one of the best bargains if your schedule allows for it. Most airlines, cruise lines, and hotels would rather offer the space at a discounted price than to have it remain empty.
- The internet is the best place to find these bargain last minute deals. You should plan your trip either long time ahead to get great discount deals, or at the very last minute and just go to where-ever with superb last minute deals.
How to save money for cruise?
Cruises have become a popular type of vacation because there is so much to do on a cruise ship.
It also allows you to start enjoying the trip as soon as you arrive on the ship so you have more time to actual relax and try out the various activities.
The majority of cruise vacations are all inclusive.
This means that all of your meals, lodging, and activities on the ship are covered.
- You can save money by choosing a port to leave from that is inexpensive for you to get to. You will likely have to drive or to fly to the port location.
- Find out which amenities are offered on a given cruise vacation. If you find you won’t use many of them, then look for a cruise that offers more of them you will use. This way you are only paying for what you will be accessing during the vacation.
- Another good way to save a substantial amount of money on a cruise vacation is to down grade your lodging area. Most people don’t spend very much time in their room while on a cruise so it is silly to pay for the most luxurious rooms. You can get a smaller but comfortable room for about 1/3 of the price on most cruise ships.