Last Updated on 2020-12-30 by Cookie Monster
Do you have a weakness for cheesecakes? There quite simply isn’t a better time than Christmas to luxuriate in the irresistibly sweet and satisfying creaminess of posh cheesecakes, for the cracking festive cheer is the perfect accompaniment to this luscious Yuletide treat. Merry Christmas folks!
MERRY CHRISTMAS CHEESECAKES
1 cup of flour
1/2 cup of margarine
1/2 cup of brown sugar, firmly packed
1/2 cup of nuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In 3 quart bowl combine flour, margarine, and brown sugar.
- Blend with mixer.
- Stir in nuts.
- Reserve 1 cup of mixture for topping.
- Pat remaining in ungreased 8 inch square pan.
- Bake near center of oven 8 to 10 minutes.
- Prepare filling.
- Spread over partially baked crust.
- Sprinkle reserve crumb mixture on top.
- Return to oven 23 to 30 minutes.
- Cool, cut and store in refrigerator.