Last Updated on 2021-01-15 by Spongebob
Make your festive Christmas smoothies with ingredients you have at home in no time! Sweet and minty flavor with a hint of vanilla to make you feel refreshed staying home for Christmas! Start your day by having this candy cane smoothie in the morning for a festive breakfast!
Santa’s Favourite Christmas Treat – Candy Cane Smoothie
- 1 1/2 cups of skim milk (can be replaced with whole milk.)
- 1 1/2 cups of low-fat vanilla yogurt (can be replaced with full-fat vanilla yogurt)
- 1 1/2 cups of ice cubes
- 5 peppermint leaves
- A few drops of peppermint extract (optional)
- 1 crushed candy cane (optional for decoration only, if you’re lazy, simply buy a bag of candy cane crunch.)
- Mix all ingredients together manually or with a blender.
- Serve them in beautiful glass cups. Decorate them with a pretty rim of the crushed candy cane, Christmas vibe straw, and ribbons, etc. Viola, it’s done!