Last Updated on 2021-01-15 by Cookie Monster
2. Window-shop for your dreams together: go “house hunting” for the perfect getaway cottage…mountain cabin…or even your first house. Those dreams will become a reality sooner than you think.
5. Read love poems/stories together.
7. Leave love notes in unexpected places. Suggestions include on the bathroom mirror, in the fridge, under his pillow, in his checkbook, or any other place you think he’ll come across during the day.
8. Find a babysitter for your kids and have a picnic in the living room.
9. Say “I love you” for 12 entire months with a coupon book filled with favors that she can redeem throughout the year. Choose a different favor for each month of the year that she can redeem on any day of the month. Suggestions include a foot massage, a back rub, cleaning up after dinner, a night out alone, etc.
Enjoy your Valentine’s Day!