First dates can be a stressful experience, but with these three tips you will know what to do. First and foremost, just relax! It may sound cliche’, but I assure that it is the best way for you to overcome any nerves before your date begins. Second of all: Be yourself! People are attracted by different things in others- so try not hide who YOU truly are even if someone else might like another side of you better than this one. Finally; honesty really does go a long ways when first dating someone new as well (especially because they probably already know more about themselves from being honest throughout their life).
With or without Covid on your first date, we recommend keeping an open mind–being relaxed and staying true.
Good Social Distancing Date Ideas During Covid
We assume you are not looking for social distancing first date ideas with each other, as that will most likely be virtual dates. For the first offline date with social distancing of you and your date from everyone else (at home or outdoor), check out the great ideas below.
- Local National Park Dates: National park hikes can be refreshing, distress and fun. There’s nothing more romantic than a picnic in the park as the sun sets in the background.
- Drive-In Movie Dates: Find a drive-in theater nearby, or set up a TV screen in your driveway for a chill Netflix night.
- Backyard Movie Night: A sheet, projector, and your favorite movie is all you need to create a date experience in your home. For a more authentic experience, you can buy a vintage popcorn machine or prepare some movie theatre-style hot dogs & candy.
- Helicopter Ride Dates: Flying high above the city, this date guarantees good memories and a lot of social distancing with others.
- Fancy Car Ride Dates: Rent a nice car or take a test drive at your local dealership. ‘Test’ with the ultimate horsepower with the date can definitely help spark arousal.
- Farm Dates: Go visit a flower field, Christmas tree farm or a pumpkin patch, handpick some organic healthy fresh fruits and herbs. Then go home to cook a nice dinner together.
- Boating Dates: Rent a boat and have some fresh air at your nearby lakes, reservoirs, rivers, ocean. Take some nice photos under the sunset and end it with romantic kisses.
- Parachute From An Airplane Dates: Or go bungee jumping, flying through the sky together will boost the adrenaline rush!
- Learn New Things Together Dates: Get cozy and intimate by learn wine tasting, fragrance making, coffee brewing, oil painting, signature cocktail creation, cooking, or anything new together at home.
- Rediscover The City Dates: Pretend tourist, go explore the city following a tour guide during Covid to see the empty sceneries. Revisit the town with fresh eyes can inspire conversations and deep connection.
- Kayaking Or Canoeing Dates: This is the best way to have a lot of alone time with your date, and test communication skills. You two are a team now and depends on each other to survive. Pack a picnic and start the adventure.
- Hot Air Balloon Dates: Try seeing the world from above and have a first date of a lifetime. The unforgettable adventure will be thrilling.
- Bike Dates: Cycling releases endorphins and that will make you two happy. Start with local easy trails and pave to challenging paths. This idea is perfect for first dates as if you do not want to talk, you do not need to! You will enjoy the time no matter if you enjoy the date or not.
- Tik Tok Videos Dates: Try the fun dances and filters on Tiktok to spark some laughters, check out popular fun challenges #datenightchallenges and be open minded! The fun is endless!
- Video Game Marathon Dates: Instead of your favourite games, try retro games and kids games that both of you never tried and havn’t played for a long time. Games & competitions are good for building connection, and perfect for understanding personalities.
- Youtube Karaoke Dates: Get a karaoke machine, or challenge your date to a lip-syncing contest by playing popular songs from youtube. Spend the energy, jump and dance on sofa to distress like a teen again.
- Take-Out Buffet From Around The World Dates: Most metropolitan areas have a great variety of worldly restaurant options. Ask for the most popular dish from each restaurant as take-out and have a fest of unknown new tastes.
Dating is like a high-stakes poker game. You may have luck with bluffs in the past, but you won’t win it all by playing games – only by taking your best shot and risking everything on each hand can you hope to come out victorious. That’s no different from dating; if someone likes that fake side of yourself they’re going to get upset when reality sets in because those two sides are so vastly unalike!
Try to think back to the things you talked about when the both of you face timed or skyped and try to remember what he or she said they enjoyed(you should have been taking notes). If not, then always remember: don’t overthink it too much – take them somewhere cool with good food!
The most important thing to do on a first date is having fun, the bigger of an ordeal you make it out to be beforehand – the more likely you are going to embarrass yourself. If nerves get in your way before the date take some deep breaths and if that doesn’t help drink something with alcohol; one drink usually calms me down enough for me not to worry about what others might think of my bad table manners or unimportant body language. Just be responsible. Nobody wants to be at a table with someone rude and out of hand.
The key to having a nice first date is simple:
If you take her/ him to any of your favorite hangouts, they may feel out of place and resentful. And if it’s too loud or busy for them, their discomfort will build as the night progresses. So find somewhere quiet but not so boring that she’ll want to leave early!
- Do not take her/ him to a place where your friends hang out, If you take her/ him to any of your favorite hangouts, they may feel out of place.
- Have a plan that makes sense. Have some backup plans ready instead (just in case)!
✅✅✅ Click the images below to see the best selling first date outfit ideas for women!
✅✅✅ Click the images below to see the best selling first date outfit ideas for men!
✅✅✅ You can even subscribe for unlimited exciting new date ideas. –> Click the images below to explore!