Last Updated on 2021-01-09 by Audie Casiguran
1. “Chocolate causes certain endocrine glands to secrete hormones that affect your feelings and behavior by making you happy.
Therefore, it counteracts depression, in turn reducing the stress of depression. Your stress-free life helps you maintain a youthful disposition, both physically and mentally. So, eat lots of chocolate!” – Elaine Sherman, Book of Divine Indulgences
2. “Strength is the capacity to break a chocolate bar in four pieces with your bare hands–and then just eating one piece” – Judith Viorst
3. “Self-discipline implies some unpleasant things to me, including staying away from chocolate and keeping my hands out of women’s pants.” – Oleg Kiselev
4. “It’s not that chocolates are a substitute for love. Love is a substitute for chocolate. Chocolate is, let’s face it, far more reliable than a man.” – Miranda Ingram
5. “Life is like a box of chocolates…You never know what you’re gonna get.” – Forrest Gump in Forrest Gump
7. “Research tells us fourteen out of any ten individuals likes chocolate.” – Sandra Boynton
9. “It has been shown as proof positive that carefully prepared chocolate is as healthful a food as it is pleasant; that it is nourishing and easily digested… that it is above all helpful to people who must do a great deal of mental work.” – Anthelme Brillat-Savarin
10. “If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?” – Marquise de Svign?
12. “Nine out of ten people like chocolate. The tenth person always lies.” – John Q. Tullius
13. “There are two kinds of people in the world: those who love chocolate, and communists.” – Leslie Moak Murray
14. “Forget love… I’d rather fall in chocolate!” – Author Unknown
16. “My favorite thing in the world is a box of fine European chocolates which is, for sure, better than sex.” – Alicia Silverstone
17. “After about 20 years of marriage, I’m finally starting to scratch the surface of that one. And I think the answer lies somewhere between conversation and chocolate.” – Mel Gibson in What Women Want.