Last Updated on 2021-01-19 by Audie Casiguran
1. Find the craft the kids want to make and then make a list of all the supplies you will need to make the craft.
2. If you do not have everything on hand add the supplies you need to your shopping list so you will not forget them.
3. Put a plastic table cloth down where you will be crafting.
4. Have all supplies laid out before you announce craft time to your kids.
5. Use non-toxic paints, glues, etc.
6. Have wet wipes and paper towels handy for spills.
7. Always try to have extra supplies in case something is lost or torn, etc.
8. Let them wear old clothes so you will not be stressed out over ruining what they are wearing.
9.Show the kids how to do the craft but let them do it in their own way.
If you insist on it being perfect then you might as well do the craft yourself and forget about having craft time with the kids.
It also makes the children think that everything has to be perfect and that their best is not good enough.
Sometimes little hands need help but you know you have gone too far when you are the only one left at the craft table.
10.Have fun! Don’t worry about a little paint on their hands & faces, take pictures instead.